Saturday 20 October 2012

This Blog

I have been asked my reasons for creating this blog. Actually, I had no plans to start one. It just evolved from writing for Chang's blog. I would say that what I shared on this blog regarding self-love, not taking our time on earth for granted, taking time to relax from our intensive schedule etc. have all been part of my sharing with Chang. And the next post, "Being Authentic" is, I feel, the most important lesson of all. Then I would have almost completed my sharing.

My first love is to write about life experiences, emotional and spiritual development. Empowering ourselves, taking responsibility and control of our lives and awakening to our wonderful potential. Because of our inter-connectedness to one another, we have to be conscious of how our actions impact on others. By changing ourselves for the better, we are indirectly making a contribution to the world and the environment at large  By putting it down on this blog, I am also reminding myself  to do the same. After all, we are all works-in -progress.

I enjoy writing posts like "Loving Ourselves" but it maybe a bit too serious for the readers here, is it.  I don't know. I was told by a friend that gossip and trash sells but that is not my cup of tea. Oops, sorry, in the light of recent events, shall I say that  it is sex-blogging? I have added a feedback section at the bottom of the post. If you like the post, please tick the "like" box.

Should you have a story which you think is worthy of sharing on this blog, you may email me at bodhicircle@gmail.com.  Sharing always benefits others. As you probably know by now, I am a working girl and mother. With my busy schedule and work commitments, I will not be churning out material frequently. But thank you for your support thus far. 

10 comments:

  1. Hi CF,

    Like reading your blog. It inspires me and makes me reflect on my life. Also learning alot from you and fellow readers' comment. Thanks for sharing.

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear LL,

    Thank you for your feedback. At least I know that it helps and it is worthwhile.

    CF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging takes effort and time. You are doing fine. Write what you enjoy writing about. In due course your readers will be those sharing the same interest as you. Win some lose some, but I will be around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Justin,

      Thanks. Will keep what you said in mind.

      CF

      Delete
  4. Maybe I met you before, CF. Hehe!

    You are doing great here. Keep going but don't give undue pressure on yourself.


    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gary,

      Really? I have been rather usy lately. Thanks

      CF

      Delete
  5. CF, when you write from your heart, your writings reflect who you are. Some of us here must have felt connections with your postings,therefore we found our way here.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. CF, Not to worry what others think. Pen what is in your heart, just like what people used to say.."Be real without any masks". People will treat you how you treat them. Having said that, blogging takes discipline and thought process.
    What I find is sometimes, bloggers tend to post upright and serious researched topics which defeats the purpose of blogging which to me is appreciative but sometimes you just got to let your hair down. It got to be spontaneous and straight from the heart. Never mind if it is silly or technical. It is just a reflection of oneself. But that's my take, of course.

    RG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear RG,

    Its true what you said about blogging requiring discipline and thought process especially if we want to make a meaningful post. I put in some effort into writing the posts because I want to make sure I convey the right message.
    The highlight of a blogger's day is the sharing and comments of readers. Reading the sharing by you and HC really made my day. Not to mention from Kok Piew, Justin, Evelyn, M and all. It makes blogging fun.
    Thanks for sharing your view.
    CF

    ReplyDelete