Tuesday 6 November 2012

Full Moon Baby Blog


Today marks the "full moon" of my baby, this blog. It has been a full month since I started this blog. To me, it is an achievement. I wish to congratulate myself for my perseverance and making time to blog even though I am working and taking care of my family. We all deserve a pat on our backs now and then and I shall give myself one today. Pat Pat. To all of you who have been working hard, maybe on your job, family duties, or just being a good person, give yourself a pat on the back too. If you have overcome a crisis, learned from a mistake, gained a little awakening, give yourself another pat. You deserve it. We need to give ourselves that acknowledgement, not out of self-centredness or pride but to accord ourselves the same appreciation which we also bestow on to others.

I don't know if you have noticed that I now have pretty pink lotus flowers on the top of my page. They were from a photograph taken when I visited the Summer Palace in Beijing, China. The lake was filled with them and I just could not resist taking a few shots.



14 comments:

  1. Hi CF

    I like your photos, believed that they are your pics from your holidays. The pink lotus are nice and alive.
    Yes,congratulations to u for your perseverance in making this blog a success. The more you write the more happier you get. Keep it up and you are doing it well. A pat to us for sharing your views.
    Sze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sze
      Yes. They are pictures from my holiday. And definitely a pat on the back to all of you, readers. And thank you for your support, Sze.
      CF

      Delete
  2. Hi CF,

    Congratulations!

    The next destination is one year!

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Justin

      Thank you for your encouragement.

      CF

      Delete
  3. Dear CF, your month old babe is doing fine. Appreciate that you take time out of your busy schedule to share with us on things and events that touches you. Happy blogging.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Evelyn,

      Thanks for your support. Pat on the back for you. Appreciate it.

      CF

      Delete
  4. Cool baby blog! Happy anniversary! Totally! Merry Blogging!

    VC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear CF,

    Happy Monthisary!!! :)

    Keep it up!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CF,
    Congratulations on your achievement and Happy Full Moon, Bodhi Circle :)
    Definitely a BIG PAT to you. Keep blogging and be Happy.

    Cheers,
    CP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear CP the cat lover,

      Thanks for the BIG PAT. When I first read your comment in Upekah, I though you were a male too. But look at you picture, wowee..pretty lady.

      CF

      Delete
  7. CF,

    Happy full moon, pat pat for all of us following you ! Envious of the followership, visitor count flag shows people like yr blog

    Lotus flower's strongest characteristic is 出污泥不染, perhaps that may be the message you have for us

    kokpiew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kok Piew,

      I did not attend the first night of CT's wake. Otherwise, I would have met a few of you. You are great.. with your curiosity and spirit of wanting to learn.

      CF

      Delete